Hi, new member sick of BandB and just found this site!

Wilkommen Alex. Enjoy the inevitable banter you will find - dig hard enough you will also find things about shaving too!

Hi & very welcome Alexf. I'm afraid that you've set back your chances of becoming a Steward by several pints through misposting. On the other hand ............ none of us would have even noticed if you hadn't mentioned it M8. You're amongst friends & (ab)normal people here.

JohnnyO \ :geek: /

JohnnyO said:
Hi & very welcome Alexf. I'm afraid that you've set back your chances of becoming a Steward by several pints through misposting. On the other hand ............ none of us would have even noticed if you hadn't mentioned it M8. You're amongst friends & (ab)normal people here.

All well and good, but a non-jack-booted non-power-crazed mod simply moved it silently about 9 hours ago...

hunnymonster said:
JohnnyO said:

All well and good, but a non-jack-booted non-power-crazed mod simply moved it silently about 9 hours ago...

Bloody knew i heard some Bast**d tip toeing around earlier...

Welcome Alex.

I was also once a member on B&B (still am, I just don't go there). I much prefer here because it based in the UK. Opinions on various products seem to vary greatly from one continent to the next as well. I also got a bit bored of every member or B&B starting a thread post with "So".

I'm sure you'll like it here.

Back
Top Bottom