Hi from Somerset, New to DE shaving.

Im sent thanks Nathan. As regards "sharpness" of blades, for myself I kinda feel that "less agressive" if I can put it that way blades can sometimes compensate for heavier hander techniques, however, being completely frank, I basically feel that different people develop a sort of "feel" for their own shaving technique. Usually comprising the whole package of soap / lather, razor & blade. The brush seems more or less integral for the individual. That being so, (and I emphasize it's only my own take) you'll maybe just put together the ideal package for Nathan. Even if it never fits in to JohnnyO's package or anyone elses'.

JohnnyO. :shave

JohnnyO said:
... you'll maybe just put together the ideal package for Nathan. Even if it never fits in to JohnnyO's package or anyone elses'.

JohnnyO. :shave

+1 Doesn't matter if everyone else loves the blades you hate, and hates the blade you love, if it works for you, that's the big ticket.
  • ... and the other abstrads won't be buying your blades from your vendors then either.
    ;)[/list:u]

... hmm, & what have we here?

Damian Murphy said:
    Hello and welcome to here

cheese_dave said:
    Alright Nathan, welcome to... teh_ROOM
        • ... ah. Two fine exampes of 'the sincerest form of flattery' in but a single thread. Gosh lads, thanks. I'm chuffed to the point of choking up.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

oh, hey, RedNate: welcome to TSR, the Room, here.

Damian Murphy said:
Maybe your "rubbing off" on us UH :lol:

Quick!
  • Call in C.S.I.T.S.R.!!
    • I want a full forensics team in here, pronto.
      • That should prove that I never rubbed either of you. It's a frame-job I tell you!
          • Someone's trying to stitch me up ...
              • Stitches?!?!
                  • Hey! - not that hole! Get away from there; I'll need to slash a waz soon![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                          • ... and I won't necessarily have time to un-pick the threads from sewn up flies![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom