"Hi!" from France

I went to the supermarket after work and got myself shaving cream and a temporary brush, also thought to get a pack of blades, the only ones they have, Gillette Blue Extra. (they are v. cheap!)
Had a look at the soap, they only had 2 types, and they looked a bit dodgy, so I just got the cream. I'll be using a cereal bowl in the meantime. (vintage rice-krispies bowl)

Here's a pic:

F3WBP.jpg

FB.

hunnymonster said:
Monsavon Bol a raser is rather good as soaps go and it's a prix bas comme frites

hm: If that's supposed to say: "pricks bash commie fruits" your typing gets as bad as mine!
  • ... if that isn't what it's supposed to say, then my reading gets as bad as mine - if not worse![/list:u]

Frenchie: welcome to the Room. Enjoy your stay.
      • ... sometime in the not too distant future, we simply must talk about just how cheap the Bleue Extras are ... and postage fees. Sometime at least a few weeks from now when I have some blade budget to allocate.
        • If I'm remembering correctly, they are ZAO St Petersburg-made blades now, aren't they?[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Urban Hermit said:
Frenchie: welcome to the Room. Enjoy your stay.

• ... sometime in the not too distant future, we simply must talk about just how cheap the Bleue Extras are ... and postage fees. Sometime at least a few weeks from now when I have some blade budget to allocate.
      • If I'm remembering correctly, they are ZAO St Petersburg-made blades now, aren't they?[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Yes, made by ZAO St P. I paid 1,85€ for a pack of ten, it's the only ones I can find here, instead of fumbling with money and all that stuff, I'm willing to send you a few, and if you have anything lying around for a beginner, I'm game :D The thing is france is not at all into DE shaving, and even proper soap and brushes are hard to come by, so I'll like anything!

FB.

Back
Top Bottom