"Hi!" from France

Hello there ;)

Just a quick introduction, I'm currently living in the south of France (hence my username), mid-thirties.
Until yesterday I exclusively shaved with disposable 3 blade razors. (Wilkinson & Gillette).

I've been meaning to try DE shaving for a while, but never got round to it. Yesterday I took the plunge, and bought a Merkur 34C HD (on recommendations of another forum)
I was well pleased that I managed my first shave (using canned gel) was very successful, I did not bleed to death, only a small nick on my upper lip. (which was invisible after rinsing)

So anyways, now I think I can do this, I will have to buy a dead badger and some soap, and maybe try some other blades/razors.

I hope I can get some advice, ideas, and just enjoy a bit of online banter here ;)

Thanks for having me !

FB.

Smell The Glove said:
Hi FrenchBlade. Welcome.

Are you old enough to remember "The Flashing Blade"?

No, can't say I can, then again I wasn't born yet, or living in france for that matter...

Oh.. and btw.. I just bought a Gillette Rocket in mint condition of ebay.. :D (AD)

Thanks guys for the welcome!

FB.

Hi F/Blade, nice to say hello. "Just bought a Rocket" eh, has The Sunster got a rival for nice buys I ask myself ......... sometimes having a spilt personality comes in ever so handy.

JohnnyO. :geek:

Back
Top Bottom