hi and help please

Re: wow new to d/e shaving!!sorry

Yeah that sounds right, it's made almost entitely of plastic so it will be feather light.

As a very general rule, once you pay much more than a fiver, you can expect a razor built to last longer and it'll be more weighty, though that's by no means true in every case.

DE razors that are built to last longer feel totally different, the Merkur 34C for example weighs a lot more than you imagine it would.

Welcome and enjoy your stay!...
A heavier razor glides better with plenty of creme..I actually realized that last night with my Merkur Slant.. :lol:
Guess we all have to be reminded of the obvious!... :mrgreen:
Blades

The WS classic has got metal in the handle but yes is lightweight and pretty mild. IMHO it's not a bad piece of kit, I think it gets knocked because its generally the kind of thing people start with so their technique is still improving. I use mine from time to time and get a good shave.

Hi again.

There is a big difference in weight between the plastic and metal DE razors. The Wilky will give you good shaves, but you'll soon get a hankering for something metal and shiny.

Mikael said:
Hi and welcome .... to the ROOM! :D

• o_O
    • O.O
      • o_O
        • -.-
            • *sighs*[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Greetings, and welcome to our humble abode.
              • Enjoy your time here.
                • Keep the common areas clean.
                  • Pick up after yourself.
                    • Don't take any wooden nickels.
                      • Don't fear the reaper.
                        • Don't pay the ferryman.
                          • Don't even ask his price
                            • ... until he gets you to the other side[/list:u]
                              • Don't let a black cat cross your eyes.
                                • Take the A Train.
                                  • Take a moment to answer back to the questionnaire.
                                    • Take a ride on the Reading.
                                      • Take a read in the riding.
                                        • A stitch in time won't grant you rhythm.
                                          • Stay off the grass. It can lead to the hard stuff, and/or it can cause psychotic episodes. - and if you're allergic to it, like me, you'll get a wowser of a headache and puke up an amazingly painful amount of ...
                                              • ... but I digress.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Carry on.[/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom