Hi! Addicted need help. Blood loss.....

Hi and welcome to TSR Tim!

Good advice, above. I know of a guy who bought _very_ many razors in a very short time frame, first DE:s and then cut throats, so you should know what you´re talking about ... Max :lol:

Hi Tim, welcome to TSR!

I agree with Max on not changing the setup. I didn't change mine for one year, except for the software (soaps and creams). And now I have my lathering skills nailed down!

I wanted to buy a 34c like yours when I started with DE shaving, but the shop was out of stock, so they offered me a Progress instead. Very nice of them it was! I wish though that I had waited out for the 34c, because then I would have learnt to keep the angle of the razor much better than I have!

This week Mikael was so kind to PIF me an open comb razor, and this morning I learnt that I have taught myself to be sloppy with my angle using the Progress. The Progress (on 4) has a large blade gap and will cut or scrape stubble even if the angle is not spot on. The open comb I was PIF'ed has a very narrow sweet spot for angle though, so now I have to un-learn my bad habits...

/Max