Hi! Addicted need help. Blood loss.....

Hello after waxing on about DE shaving on tz watch forum
I've decided to get some proper advice.
I'm really enjoying my new experience and have had great fun browsing here for a while now.
How can razor reviews be so enjoyable?
My tz blog is here
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tz-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=151030&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tz-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &sk=t&sd=a</a><!-- m -->
I am getting ok shaves but it is patchy !!!
Started with Derby blade. Now onto gillette bleu extra.
Proraso soap rocks!!
Using merkur 34c (along with rest of uk)
Would love a Fatboy!!!
Cheers from Lincolnshire
Tim.

Hi Tim!

Welcome to the room, enjoy the banter :D
The Fatboy is high in demand, but my honest (and personal) opinion.. way overrated :D
(sold mine after 3-4 shaves)

Avoid changing too much setup wise for now, stick with one blade, one soap, one razor.
That way you can work on your technique, before changing variable.

Max

Hi Tim,

That watch forum you belong to is a good one. Maybe 5-6 years ago I was spending a fair bit of time over there, along with another watch forum or two. Whew, now that's a 'hobby' you can spend some cash on......as you probably already know. Thankfully, I'm pretty much a recovering WIS now....heh.

This place reminds me of TZ-UK as far as the atmosphere and members go. These guys do speak kinda strangely at times, but that shouldn't be a problem for you after a while. You just gotta learn a few various terms and such.

Keep in mind we will do our best to enable........I mean educate you about this goofy shaving thing. And yes, it can get pretty goofy.

Martin

Oh.....maybe I should mention that a post by Michael (LeisureGuy) about shaving over at that other forum was what sent me down this damn bottomless badger burrow years ago. From one screwy thing to another.

Welcome!..those Gillette Bleue blades are one of my favorite..nice n stiff blade..a bit loud cutting the hairs but its a good feeling when you get used to em!

Blades

Back
Top Bottom