Here I am

Hello all

I am a Spanish guy living in St Andrews,Scotland. Started DE shaving one year ago,enjoying every morning of it but always wanted to shave with a cut throat razor and been doing it since August. I am a member in B&B where I have learned a lot of things.Now here to feel closer home and keep on learning.

My weapons are: a Filarmónica 13,a Dovo 6/8 Best Quality,a Dovo Silver Steel, a Dovo Special Fritz Bracht,a George Butler "Keen",a razor from Ontario Cutlery 4/8 and a 5/8 Filarmónica from the 30´s or 40´s that will be restored and honed.
On the other side :a Mekur HD,a Wilkinson "sticky" and a Bull Mastiff with a Merkur open comb head.

A Wee Scott brush and a Carrefour Pure Badger that does the work. On soaps and creams I use Palmolive, Scheik and specially La Toja.

So let´s start....

Hello and welcome Deveron! :D Nice line up, those Filys are very nice shavers! But what´s up with the brushes? You need to have a sit down with Fido here :lol:

Hello Deveron, welcome to TSR. Like you I only started DE shaving a year ago, but I haven't made the leap to straights yet. You'll find plenty of friendly and knowledgeable people here.

Hello and welcome, Deveron. Mikael forgot to mention that you now have to post photos of your rather impressive collection of razors ... we like pictures of nice Fillys here, oh yes indeed ;)

Back
Top Bottom