Here I am

Hello all

I am a Spanish guy living in St Andrews,Scotland. Started DE shaving one year ago,enjoying every morning of it but always wanted to shave with a cut throat razor and been doing it since August. I am a member in B&B where I have learned a lot of things.Now here to feel closer home and keep on learning.

My weapons are: a Filarmónica 13,a Dovo 6/8 Best Quality,a Dovo Silver Steel, a Dovo Special Fritz Bracht,a George Butler "Keen",a razor from Ontario Cutlery 4/8 and a 5/8 Filarmónica from the 30´s or 40´s that will be restored and honed.
On the other side :a Mekur HD,a Wilkinson "sticky" and a Bull Mastiff with a Merkur open comb head.

A Wee Scott brush and a Carrefour Pure Badger that does the work. On soaps and creams I use Palmolive, Scheik and specially La Toja.

So let´s start....

Hello and welcome Deveron! :D Nice line up, those Filys are very nice shavers! But what´s up with the brushes? You need to have a sit down with Fido here :lol:

Hello Deveron, welcome to TSR. Like you I only started DE shaving a year ago, but I haven't made the leap to straights yet. You'll find plenty of friendly and knowledgeable people here.

Back
Top Bottom