Hello from Glasgow!

Mikael said:
Hi and welcome to TSR Helveticum! :D Do you do computer stuff (fonts, like Helveticum) or are you just the neighberhood satanist?

I suppose satanism is quite popular in Sweden, since you raised this subject :) Can't see how it relates to the name of a celtic tribe though, what a shame.

Adam D said:
Welcome to the forum Helveticum :)
I would start your own thread if I were you.

Thank you Adam, however I believe one Glaswegian thread is enough for numerous reasons.

Helveticum said:
Mikael said:
Hi and welcome to TSR Helveticum! :D Do you do computer stuff (fonts, like Helveticum) or are you just the neighberhood satanist?

I suppose satanism is quite popular in Sweden, since you raised this subject :) Can't see how it relates to the name of a celtic tribe though, what a shame.

:lol: ... yes it is :twisted: mohahaha.

Aha, that´s fine with me, celtic tribe, ok ... So satan comes from Scotland then?

Helveticum said:
Mikael said:
Aha, that´s fine with me, celtic tribe, ok ... So satan comes from Scotland then?

Not after we kicked all of the viking arses out of here a thousand years ago :) Look for him around Stockholm or Uppsala.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for a good laugh ... have you ever wondered why so many Scotts still have red hair? :lol:

Mikael said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for a good laugh ... have you ever wondered why so many Scotts still have red hair? :lol:

Perhaps because of their celtic roots? Haven't seen many ginger swedes btw, and if there are some - they might as well say thanks to their Scottish heritage ;)

P.S. I should take a liberty to remind you that this was supposed to be a shaving discussion board, and personally I don't really intend to continue any off topic conversations, cheers mate :)

Helveticum said:
Mikael said:

Perhaps because of their celtic roots? Haven't seen many ginger swedes btw, and if there are some - they might as well say thanks to their Scottish heritage ;)

P.S. I should take a liberty to remind you that this was supposed to be a shaving discussion board, and personally I don't really intend to continue any off topic conversations, cheers mate :)

You´re right, I´m sorry if I upset anyone! All in a good spirit, from my part, nothing else was intended. Welcome to the board! :D

Helveticum said:

Fair enough, though I'd say at least half the threads here end up going OT at some point... :?

Pig Cat said:
Helveticum said:

Fair enough, though I'd say at least half the threads here end up going OT at some point... :?

I think that the on topic threads could well be in the minority.

Welcome anyway Helveticum.

Smell The Glove said:
Pig Cat said:
Helveticum said:

I think that the on topic threads could well be in the minority.

Welcome anyway Helveticum.

TSR would not be TSR if threads did not go OT as often they do :lol:

Back
Top Bottom