Hello from Glasgow!

Thanks everyone!

A very nice welcome...just wait until you get to know me...you will be taking it all back!

:mrgreen:

Adam D said:
the_cueball said:
Thanks all...

You knew I would end up here Adam!

:lol:

There's a few others who have joined from Detailing World and some other fellow car detailers as well, so I am sure you will feel right at home :)
Welcome cueball i am a member myself i aint been on there for a while though spent all my wax money on shaving gear lol :lol: ;)

Fido said:
Welcome Cueball

Now will I enjoy a visit to Glasgow as much as I did when I stayed in Edinburgh for a week last year?

Glasgow and Edinburgh are two very different places....TBH...

Glasgow is quite funny as it manages to be one of the friendliest places on earth, as well as being the knife crime capital of the world.... :D

Basically though:

If you are a tourist, you have nothing to fear...if you live there, then watch out!

the_cueball said:
Fido said:
Welcome Cueball

Now will I enjoy a visit to Glasgow as much as I did when I stayed in Edinburgh for a week last year?

Glasgow is quite funny as it manages to be one of the friendliest places on earth, as well as being the knife crime capital of the world.... :D

Basically though:

If you are a tourist, you have nothing to fear...if you live there, then watch out!

Great, wish I read this earlier!

A graduate job I applied for had been filled and they offered me two others to choose from, Glascoed in Wales and one in Glasgow.

I went for the Glasgow one :shock: sure I'll be fine.....

whisp said:

A graduate job I applied for had been filled and they offered me two others to choose from, Glascoed in Wales and one in Glasgow.

You will be fine mate, don't worry about anything...

You'll have a great time!

Friendliest city in the UK bar none, the architecture is stunning and all the museums are free!! Not to mention the pubs.You will love it.Just stay away from the high rise housing estates on the outskirts ;)

whisp said:
the_cueball said:
Fido said:
Welcome Cueball

Basically though:

I spent 5 years there studying and really enjoyed it. It'll be a great place to live and work in.

I sometimes heard it referred to as one of Scotland's best kept secrets.

Only downside really is the amount of rainfall, as it is often very wet over there.

Boab said:
Friendliest city in the UK bar none, the architecture is stunning and all the museums are free!! Not to mention the pubs.You will love it.Just stay away from the high rise housing estates on the outskirts ;)

...........and Motherwell

Back
Top Bottom