Hello from Another Soapmaker

Welcome to tsr Briallen.

Make yourself at home.

Do you have a website, ebay store or somesuch?

Urban Hermit said:
I actually share digs with two actual guinea pigs, but to say they're actually captive is less accurate than to say they are actually spoiled rotten.

I've got somewhere between fifteen and twenty at the moment, the actual number I'm not sure on :D we foster so have a turnover.

You're not on the guinea pig forum by any chance? swmba is an addict. If you've got room for any more swmba has connections to pretty much every sad looking 'please give me a home piggie' in the land.

We've had a fair amount of the small furry pets that are available over the years, guinea pigs seem to be the best of the bunch. But then swmba has a few degrees in marketing and loves guinea pigs so I may have been conned into that.

Proinsias said:
Welcome to tsr Briallen.

Make yourself at home.

Do you have a website, ebay store or somesuch?

Urban Hermit said:
I actually share digs with two actual guinea pigs, but to say they're actually captive is less accurate than to say they are actually spoiled rotten.

I've got somewhere between fifteen and twenty at the moment, the actual number I'm not sure on :D we foster so have a turnover.

You're not on the guinea pig forum by any chance? swmba is an addict. If you've got room for any more swmba has connections to pretty much every sad looking 'please give me a home piggie' in the land.

We've had a fair amount of the small furry pets that are available over the years, guinea pigs seem to be the best of the bunch. But then swmba has a few degrees in marketing and loves guinea pigs so I may have been conned into that.

• You aren't by any chance living somewhere in our flat with 18+ piggles are you? [/list:u][/list:u]
      • SWMBA is in marketing (she didn't mention her degrees even once this past almost-a-decade though - but that's marketing folk for you), and she seems to know pretty much every cavey-slave in the land, and some beyond the national boundaries too. [/list:u]

As far as I know we aren't frequent/regulars on gp forums, but hey, she might be. We may be in touch when our 7-year old ends up in a small grave at the end of THE Outlaws' garden with the other fallen fuzz-brothers, and we are looking for a rescue piggie for the young 'un to pass his accumulated worldly wisdom on to.

Briallen said:
I did think it was just we females who hoarded soaps - didn't realise that there are men who like to have a soap stash!!

Being a native Glaswegian of a certain generation I am the most manly of men (even my EDT bottle comes with a medallion) who is, even now at this late stage in my (possibly arrested) development gamely attempting to discover if I have a female side and if so encourage patterns of cognitive (mis)behaviour which could ACTUALLY (see what I did there U/Hermit ?) assist me to become a well rounded and totally integrated person.

Incidentally, since I do have Peruvian relatives who do ACTUALLY (see that again U/H) keep guinea piga on their roof in Peru as a primary meat source Plse feel free to forward any unwanted Gpigs as a PIF on their behalf.

JohnnyO. ;)

JohnnyO said:
Briallen said:
I did think it was just we females who hoarded soaps - didn't realise that there are men who like to have a soap stash!!

Being a native Glaswegian of a certain generation I am the most manly of men (even my EDT bottle comes with a medallion) who is, even now at this late stage in my (possibly arrested) development gamely attempting to discover if I have a female side and if so encourage patterns of cognitive (mis)behaviour which could ACTUALLY (see what I did there U/Hermit ?) assist me to become a well rounded and totally integrated person.

Incidentally, since I do have Peruvian relatives who do ACTUALLY (see that again U/H) keep guinea piga on their roof in Peru as a primary meat source Plse feel free to forward any unwanted Gpigs as a PIF on their behalf.

JohnnyO. ;)

... actually, I did see those JohnnyO.

Re: the Cavey meat (hm, KV-BarBQ? - never mind) - don't tell SWMBA about that meat, mate.

Hi there. Welcome to TSR. I am sure the resident gannet squadron will assist you with any trials. (Incidentally my Gannet Sqn number is 0156 :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom