Hello from Another Soapmaker

Hello people.

I'm ex-pat Yorkshire living in N. Wales and making soap plus other stuff.

No shaving soap as yet - I'm investigating recipes and am likely to shout out for testers as, having lived alongside a full set for over 30 years, I don't have a captive guineapig.

Briallen said:
Hello people.

I'm ex-pat Yorkshire living in N. Wales and making soap plus other stuff.

No shaving soap as yet - I'm investigating recipes and am likely to shout out for testers as, having lived alongside a full set for over 30 years, I don't have a captive guineapig.

I'm happy to offer my services as a soap-tester and, unlike most other members here, will not charge you a bean. Contact me by PM, email, post, pager or carrier pigeon. :D

Oh, and welcome to TSR!! :p

Hello and welcome. my friend :). As the old Wales saying goes: "never trust an englishman" *cough read under PigCats avatar cough*. In fact I wouldn´t trust any off the jobos in here. But I, my friend, will give you an honest review, if you ever would need one :mrgreen:

Mikael said:
Hello and welcome. my friend :). As the old Wales saying goes: "never trust an englishman" *cough read under PigCats avatar cough*. In fact I wouldn´t trust any off the jobos in here. But I, my friend, will give you an honest review, if you ever would need one :mrgreen:

:lol: But he's not Welsh Mikael, he's from Yorkshire! The ancient ties between Yorkshire and Suffolk go back to ...er.... ancient times? :?

Pig Cat said:
Mikael said:

:lol: But he's not Welsh Mikael, he's from Yorkshire! The ancient ties between Yorkshire and Suffolk go back to ...er.... ancient times? :?

I´m sure he moved to Wales for a reason ... and he hasn´t looked back for over 30 years, I´m also sure he knows where his loyalty lies - with Wales and Wales brother in arms - Sweden :mrgreen:.

... wow the purity of spirit & tone usually associated with soap/stash whores dropped far and fast - didn't it. Once more the ugliness of politics has been forced upon the efforts of SCIENCE!!!

• Welcome, Briallen, to the Room. I actually share digs with two actual guinea pigs, but to say they're actually captive is less accurate than to say they are actually spoiled rotten. Either way, spoiled or captive, this household is (actually) non-animal-testing friendly, so in their stead, I will at times, personally offer up my services as a tester of some products, on their behalf.
        • Have a swell time here ...[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
            • ... oh! Also - Frenchie - there are 3 other SoapStars (that I know of) on this forum.[/list:u][/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom