Hair Tonics

Products that are known to work are Serioxyl, Eucapil and Alfatradiol either as Ell-Cranell Alpha or Pantostin. I use the latter.

Alternatives for Minoxidil, are second generation products with pyrrolidinyl diaminopyrimidine oxide

Neofolics
Neoxyl with Vividine and Aminexil/
pyrrolidinyl diaminopyrimidine oxide/diaminopyrimidine oxide.

DS Labs
Spectral.DNC-N Nanoxidil

I also take Finasteride and Dutasteride tablets.
Three times, and two times a week instead of daily.

Last edited:
Products that are known to work are Serioxyl, Eucapil and Alfatradiol either as Ell-Cranell Alpha or Pantostin. I use the latter. I use

Alternatives for Minoxidil, are second generation products with pyrrolidinyl diaminopyrimidine oxide

Neofolics

DS Labs
Spectral.DNC-N Nanoxidil

Thank you.

Products that are known to work are Serioxyl, Eucapil and Alfatradiol either as Ell-Cranell Alpha or Pantostin. I use the latter.

Neofolics

DS Labs
Spectral.DNC-N Nanoxidil

I also read about a product called ru58841, which is supposed to be similar to minoxidil but with different side effects.
Spironolactone can also be used, but it is extremely potent and may not be worth taking due to the potential side effects.

I also read about a product called ru58841, which is supposed to be similar to minoxidil but with different side effects.
Spironolactone can also be used, but it is extremely potent and may not be worth taking due to the potential side effects.
I don't believe Spironolactone is available in the UK off label for hair loss.ru58841 is only available to 'test', it's an anti androgen like Eucapil and Alfatradiol.

Back
Top Bottom