Good show from Geo F Trumper

antdad said:
That isn't thrift, that's like Flatfish's Tom cat begging for a shag.

I'd like to try Trumper's wild fern though....mmmm.

antdad, if you want the wild fern sample PM me your address and I'll drop it in the post on Monday.

It's a very nice, kinda delicate scent Naked S, slightly more refined to my nose than Trumper's , but as close in general tone to Trumper's as dammit is to swearing. It's not the longest lasting scent, however catches of it still present during the course of the day. It's described as a "Milk" and there is no burn or alcohol feel to it at all. Leaves the skin feeling really smooth & plumped up. Far as I know it's made just for Connaught & not elsewhere available.

The ever fragrant JohnnyO ! ;)

D. R. Harris

Dear Sir
Thank you for your enquiry.
We will send you what we can in sample form
Kind regards

Alison Moore
Managing Director
D. R. Harris & Co. Ltd
29, St. James's Street
London
SW1A 1HB

I had a similar experience with Trumpers. I was toying with either Penhaligon's Wild Fern and GFT's English Fern colognes and e-mailed Trumer's for a sample.

I got a lovely response and a few days later received a sampler of a few colognes and a little draw string bag.

I stumper the ash for the Trumpers Fern over the Penhaligon's (although I liked both very much).

I use the little bag when I travel. I put my Merkur HD in the bag and sling it in my wash bag.

Back
Top Bottom