Good show from Geo F Trumper

Ids

Went to order a sample pack from them last week wanting to try the violet cream and aftershave in particular, they emailed stating they'd just send me these samples for free which i was happy with.

Today i received the samples but in a vice fabric bag with lots of samples, much more than they advertise for £5 on there site.

Good show thrumpers!

I had the same experience with Trumpers: asked if they did free samples and they sent me a loaded goody-drawstring-bag gratis. That's the way to build a loyal clientele. (Their Violet shaving cream is exquisite.) Penhaligons are also happy to send out free sample vials if you ask politely.

A shame TOBS don't do the same, though they say they are thinking about it.

I asked for some free samples the other day, and received these;

Trumpers...

Thank you for your email.

Complimentary samples of our Bay Rum fragrance will be posted to you today, which I do hope you will enjoy.

Upon receipt, should you require anything further, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Truefitt and Hill

Thank you for your enquiry.

We regret we are unable to supply free samples.

They may, however, be purchased from our website <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.truefittandhill.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.truefittandhill.co.uk</a><!-- m --> under the heading 'T&H Sample Packs' in the menu on the home page.

Kind Regards

No reply yet from Penhaligons, or TOBS, has anyone had free sample success with anywhere else, I'm feeling thrifty!

At the risk of attracting an aroused tomcat...

TOBS

Dear Mr. Russ, (SIC)

Thank you for your e-mail.

Although we have provided some samples in the past, these were individually made by hand, as we do not hold sample-size stocks of our products.
We regret that due to excessive demand for samples, and the time consuming nature of this process, we unfortunately at the present time can no longer provide samples.
Nevertheless, if at a point in the future we decide to produce sample sizes we will be pleased to inform you of any developments.
Kindest Regards,

Kristine
Taylor of Old Bond Street

Penhaligon's have blanked me every time. No email to them has EVER had a reply.

I hope the lady from Penhaligon's is still around and reading this.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom