GONE

This has now GONE

This truly elegant brush is normally only available as part of a Truefitt & Hill Edwardian shaving set. It has a solid, heavy feel in the hand - so much so that I initially assumed the handle was solid metal. In fact, T&H inform me that it is crafted from resin and chrome trimmed. It is loaded with very soft Super badger hair. It is brand new and unused, though without box.

Most T&H brushes appear to be made by Vulfix or Rooney. This one, I don't know. Truefitt refused to tell me (it is company policy). My money goes for either Shavemac or Muhle. But I can't be sure. Anyone know? FIDO? :)

In my book, this is a 'special occasion' brush, and would make an ideal gift.

[attachment=1]

and shown here with the ubiquitous Chubby1 for scale:

[attachment=0]

£20 shipped

Re: T&H Faux Opal Blue/Chrome Super Brush NOW ONLY £20!

I'm sorry I cannot help with this one. It could well be a Lee Sabini workshop effort. That's the way he usually marks his brushes. But I'm speculating. T & H are only likely to have used a tried and trusted supplier. A posh lot there.

Fido said:
T & H are only likely to have used a tried and trusted supplier. A posh lot there.

Ha! :lol: Thanks for your input, Fido! Of course, the 'Made in England' should rule out my two guesses, but they are the only ones who produce handles even vaguely like that of this brush - unless anyone can enlighten me otherwise? I've never seen a Vulfix or Rooney handle like it...?

I'll take it if still available. PM sent

Back
Top Bottom