• IMG_0266.jpg
    IMG_0266.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0272.jpg
    IMG_0272.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 33
antdad said:
It should be lacquered.

True, but if the lacquer is as brittle as on some other gold plated gillettes, the lacquer will come off pretty quick when polishing too long. I wouldn't take that risk myself. A bit of toothpaste should work well, just be gentle.

no polishing required just a quick wipe
the razor has not even seen a whisker
caused quiet a stir on a certain american site i use
french blades quick valuation is about right ,considering the offers i have had
mr razor only found his set about 4 to 5 weeks ago
and his has no instructions
its a very rare find in this condition according to mr razor
who's opinion i regard highly

as most people no i have sold a few razors and brushes in the last few days ,tried to sell a few other things as well ,also sell gold flair tip as well
i had no INTENTION of selling any of these things BUT when the company you work for goes BUST and you do'nt get paid ,plus you have a little girl who is excited about going away on hols in a few weeks
what do you do ???????????????
iam sorry max if i have offended you but needs must

bigduncan said:
i had no INTENTION of selling any of these things BUT when the company you work for goes BUST and you do'nt get paid ,plus you have a little girl who is excited about going away on hols in a few weeks

Yep - that may be the case - but if you'd been honest up front, then you would have probably still been given the help you wanted whilst not losing respect from others on here. It's the deceitful way you went about gathering the information that will have annoyed most.

Heck, if you'd been upfront about wanting to sell it, someone may have even offered you a decent price for it.

bigduncan said:
as most people no i have sold a few razors and brushes in the last few days ,tried to sell a few other things as well ,also sell gold flair tip as well

Duncan, it's your razor. You're free to do with it whatever you wish.

Back
Top Bottom