Giveaway/Freebie PAL Adjustable (ENDED )

Greetings

A couple of years ago a crazy old kind, thoughtful and philanthropic man from beyond the seas sent me a PAL Adjustable razor as a gift. This man was given the razor by another who just could not' get on with it', the man who gave it to me likewise could not 'get on with it'. I cannot' get on with it'.

I am giving the razor to you, there are no caveats but it would be nice if you find yourself the fourth owner of this razor who is unable to 'get on with it', to give it away, ideally, on this forum to somebody else, in the same spirit as it comes to you.

Some PAL Adjustables were defective, the head having been machined on the skew/wonk, this one is spot on.
Eventually some bugger must surely like it!

These razors are at the present moment 'in vogue' and make a bob or two on e-bay, which amounts to nought if you don't 'get on with them'

IMHO PAL Adjustable razors are the ultimate Marmite shaver, they are very angle sensitive but capable of giving a perfect shave to the chosen few who seem to have mastered the knack and 'get on with them'.
Names on this thread please, the 'lucky' winner to be drawn from a hat (or cereal bowl) Wednesday at noon.

Regards
Dick. (And I hope you 'get on with it')

Crikey, boy oh boy, yes please.
I am busting to give this a go.

*Ahem*
I mean, that is most kind.
Please could you put my name down on the list as well?
Jolly decent of you old bean.

Great Offer Dick, I have one and do get on with it, just lost out out on another one. However, would like to see it go to someone who will enjoy it as much as I do,so count me out.
Mike

Back
Top Bottom