Gillette Platinum (Are these Swede's ?)

Went checking local private Pharmacies today, nothing much around, at the second to last one on my list, i found these babies

priced at £1.25 but as it was all she had left got em for £1.00 a pack !

:D :D :D :D
[attachment=0]

Nice find. How many more are gathering dust around the country? I expect the Swedes will be appearing as vintage on ebay soon, if not already.

I picked up a pack of the swedes a couple of weeks ago in my local independant chemist.. went back today and they had non left... had some lovelly brushes cant wait till the wallet will strech that far.

The girl said she had a box full out back !!! I nearly exploded with excitement as i could stock up and sell the rest but no joy I'm going back in a few days incase they find more !

hunnymonster said:
sunburyboy93 said:
The girl said she had a box full out back !!! I nearly exploded with excitement as i could stock up and sell the rest but no joy I'm going back in a few days incase they find more !

Did you propose marriage to her if she found more? :lol:

:lol: :lol:

When she said she would do em for a quid a pack, i was on the verge of leaping over the counter and doing unspeakable things with her :oops: :oops: ;)

hunnymonster said:
sunburyboy93 said:
When she said she would do em for a quid a pack, i was on the verge of leaping over the counter and doing unspeakable things with her :oops: :oops: ;)

:eek: :shock: A cartridge shave. You filthy beast, wash your mouth out with Trumpers Lime Soap at once :lol:

:lol: :lol:

in the last few days i have found 130 "Swedes" and 200 Gillette Bleue Extra im doing well, and just blagged a Cased Fatboy of the Bay for a tenner !!!!, im that excited that im doing so well i might need to go and have a cold shower !! :p :oops:

anyway im going to bed, up in 5 hours for work.

laters....

I started off DE shaving with these, they're great, I've recently found a little supermarket close by that has some old stock, trying to buy as much as I can but pricey at €2.80 a pack.

Got some Gillette Premiums Plus today, Russian made - then saw this thread...

Are they any good?

[ The only razors I have managed to find here so far (but the search continues...) ]

IMG_0783.jpg

Back
Top Bottom