Gillette Flair tip

FrenchBlade said:
Yellow Jim said:
So who's going to try and collect them all? First one wins a prize.
I've had FT rocket (x2), SS FT, Black FT SS (x2), and a few others (HD x2).. have none now :D
(even my last SS FT is with a friend on loan, all the others have been sold)

Do I win? :lol:

Max

I'm talking about the complete set of Rockets Max, and I need to see documentary evidence of all of them in a TSR members possession at the same time. ;)

PS I gave you a good deal on that Gotta, just watched one on the bay fetch a pretty penny. I've passed the Futur on after only three shaves, felt it was just to cumbersome to be bothered with.

A great tip when using these is to not do what I did earlier this week and forget to tighten up the tto mechanism before you shave.

Took my wife for a surprise"romantic" night away without the kids on Monday night and was feeling very unromantic due to a dose of man-flu. Got my Flair ip out of its travel case and proceeeded to shave away. Thought it was a bit rough and was surprised as it was only the second shave with the blade (1st on Saturday). Result was a face like a plate of raw mince! Wasn't until I had finished shaving that I realised I hadn't tightened it up!

Not to be recommended - can't blame the razor though!

Back
Top Bottom