Gillette Brass Tin Set ID Please

I don't think i would recommend shaving with a vintage blade, why risk a possible unpleasant experience, or even worse what if you had the shave of your life - you'd be hard pushed to get hold of a shed load. So i would do the right thing, appreciate the packaging and leave well alone.

But if you do shave with it and find yourself at deaths doors through blood poisoning - remember me in your will, ok ;)

Zade, do you have some modern vintage blades, as i have a load of Derby Blades here, they were my first DE "learner" Blade, there are far Sharper Blades out there but as a beginner blade i found them to be fine, if you need a few packs as a welcome gift, PM me your address and i will get some in the post, otherwise they are sitting here doing nothing.

Steve

hunnymonster said:
I've just had word that jimmyman is offering "a few more blades than sunburyboy" in a telephone bid situation :lol:

There is only one "nick the greek" round her mate !!! Zade will come to appreciate my PIF's Trade's and Sales, he just doesn't know it yet ! ;) :lol:

Haha you chaps make me smile :D

I've got some blades ta as i'm DE'ing with a Boots plastic handle jobby and enjoying it considerably compared to the old mach3 spit spit.

Thanks for the offer tho :)

Lee

hunnymonster said:
zade1975 said:
a Boots plastic handle jobby

I only crimp off unlabelled ones without handles... well actually, since I'm not German and don't possess a shit shelf toilet, I don't examine that closely...

Must be unpleasant shaving with a jobby though :?

Let's not Scare "Zade" off :lol: :lol: , he has only recently joined us, he needs to be initiated slowly into the depths of the toilet humour
that is rife on this forum :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom