Gillette Bleue Blades.

For any that care, rareup has split the carton: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gillette-Double-Edge-Razor-Blades-Box-100-Blades-/230553837473" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gillette-Double-E ... 0553837473</a><!-- m -->

I popped one in the Ikon this morning, and you know.... I just might have to buy a few more before they all go. I think I do prefer these to the Super Thins, and I just cant justify the price lead on the Feathers.... I suppose I need to learn to love Laser's from Wilkinsons!

Father Ted said:
I popped one in the Ikon this morning, and you know.... I just might have to buy a few more before they all go. I think I do prefer these to the Super Thins, and I just cant justify the price lead on the Feathers.... I suppose I need to learn to love Laser's from Wilkinsons!

You will have to be quick he only has 47 boxes left................. :lol: :lol: ............but he says that's it.......no more..... :shock: :shock:

antdad said:
What's the default razor with these? I haven't used them in ages until today but I got a few weeper's.

Been using them in my Muhle R41 and the Gillette President I got from Dodgy. The Prez seems to give me a better shave, but that may be because I like heavier razors. Not as keen as the Super Thins but a nice smooth shave, no cuts or burn......... :shave :) :)

I am a big fan of NOS gillette Bleue Extra's, only the feathers blew me away as much the first time I used them.

It's the end of an era now rareup says she won't be able to get any more to sell.

antdad said:
What's the default razor with these? I haven't used them in ages until today but I got a few weeper's.

I've used them in a Fatboy, Slim and NEW #88 with very good results.

I used a 7 o'clock Yellow for the first time today in the NEW and got a noticeably rougher shave (more drag) than when using the Bleues. Whereas in the Fatboy, the Yellows seem to give a smoother shaver. It's surprising the way different blades perform in different razors.

Back
Top Bottom