Gillette #77 SOLD!!!

Hi for sale is a cased gillette #77 i would like £45 posted uk only.

18b08efc.jpg

6f4d7810.jpg

RE: Gillette #77

Sorry Martin but uk only as i have lost a few parcels i have sent abroad but thank you for the interest.

sunburyboy93 said:
kev... said:
That looks familiar :icon_wink::icon_wink:

that razor is in superb condition people........:icon_razz:

Cheers steve you could'nt add them other pics you had for it as i cant find them on my pc would be a great help!

Is the head a New or a New Standard? Or something else?

Cant help wishing early Gillette had imployed some marketing dudes.

kev... said:
Its a New head mate two piece though!

I bin travelling all week and me brain's shrunk. How's that work Kev? What are the two pieces? And hows it compare to a three piece New shave-wise?

49er said:
kev... said:

I bin travelling all week and me brain's shrunk. How's that work Kev? What are the two pieces? And hows it compare to a three piece New shave-wise?
The bit with fangs is part of the handle the cap unscrews via the bottom of the handle shave wise quite aggresive as New's are!

kev... said:
49er said:
kev... said:

The bit with fangs is part of the handle the cap unscrews via the bottom of the handle shave wise quite aggresive as New's are!

So simple when you have it explained! I like News. They shave nicely. People, buy this razor. You will love it.

some more pics on behalf of Kev:

c88f1592.jpg

973fe1e5.jpg

afc7af01.jpg

18b08efc.jpg

af630495.jpg

190015cb.jpg

Here is one from when i got it, (so chaps if you see a grubby razor on ebay or in the wild, you never know it may turn out really nice !!)

e8fbbba2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom