German Products

it was the way you had written Real & Rossman, it sounded like the same company.

so far I have tracked down plenty of Irisch Moos and Tabac but no Speick.There is some I.M pre shave which looks to be ab alcohol based splash.I will check on Monday for the speick which should be stocked somewehre else.

I have returned and everyone who asked for something should have had a PM by now.Alas no Speick for Hando, plenty of bath soap but no specific shave soap.

Gentlemen seeking Speick... I have just stumbled across a site in Germany that appears to carry the whole Speick range (male and female) at quite attractive prices, and even better it appears to be €7.90 flat shipping to the EU (other than Austria & Germany) or post free from €50

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.junabelle.de/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.junabelle.de/</a><!-- m -->

No idea what they're like to use though....

I've received my confirmation emails from the firm and PayPal no problems. The shave stick and cream are certainly much much cheaper, balms and AS are about the same given our lousy exchange rate but they had an interesting cream...the anabolic activation of vital functions clinched it for me as I need all the vital activating I can handle. :D

Specially designed for sensitive men's skin. Speick Men Intensive Cream provides for extra protection, optimal hydration and anabolic activation of vital functions. Contains herbal ingredients from organic farming (certified organic), and the harmonizing of the Speick plant extract from controlled biological wild collection (KBW).

Received my Irisch Moos today, courtesy of the lovely Boab (yes, I have been drinking).

I propose that all of us that now own some of this stuff, should shave with it tomorrow and then post in the SOTD section, in honour of the wonderful gentleman that brought the Moos over from ze farzerland.

Regards

Ian

IanM said:
Received my Irisch Moos today, courtesy of the lovely Boab (yes, I have been drinking).

I propose that all of us that now own some of this stuff, should shave with it tomorrow and then post in the SOTD section, in honour of the wonderful gentleman that brought the Moos over from ze farzerland.

Regards

Ian

I propose that you hold on to that idea until the clucking Royal Mail deliver mine :roll:

Back
Top Bottom