Gem Micromatic Open Comb Brass, boxed with blades

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
image.jpg For sale, no trades please. Thinning out the herd, I have two more MMOC's so one must go. Not easy to find in the UK and this one came from the U.S. . A 1930s MMOC in Brass, perfect working order and a really smooth opening and closing operation . The box has seen better days but has protected the razor for the last 80 odd years! I am wanting my initial cost back before I cleaned and polished this razor. £35.00 posted, you pick up any Paypal fees if any! :) will post by recorded delivery to your UK addresss. Thank you. PM me if interested.
Listed elsewhere!!!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 31514 For sale, no trades please. Thinning out the herd, I have two more MMOC's so one must go. Not easy to find in the UK and this one came from the U.S. . A 1930s MMOC in Brass, perfect working order and a really smooth opening and closing operation . The box has seen better days but has protected the razor for the last 80 odd years! I am wanting my initial cost back before I cleaned and polished this razor. £35.00 posted, you pick up any Paypal fees if any! :) will post by recorded delivery to your UK addresss. Thank you.
View attachment 31513 View attachment 31512 View attachment 31511 View attachment 31510 View attachment 31509
That's a beauty P and a great price. GLWTS
K.

Back
Top Bottom