Gem Micromatic OC razor

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg For sale or possible trade my Gem MMOC razor in brass, the mechanism is silky smooth and opens and closes with the smoothness of a Swiss watch. This early 1930s razor could be yours for the reasonable sum of £40.00 plus postage, or I may be willing to trade for somthing of the Same value, what have you got?
PM me and we can talk.......:) P.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 34
I will also give the buyer Ten Gem Stainless blades to get you on your way, I am still willing to trade , I like vintage razors, I like quality EDPs, what have you got? :)

It has been pointed out to me that I may have set my price a little high for this razor, there was none to be found in the UK so I bought from the USA with all the costs involved in that and after waiting for two weeks it arrived, I then spent an hour and a half soaking, cleaning, polishing and checking the TTO mechanism was working as it should be, as smooth as a Swiss watch.
So I feel my price is a fair one when taking everything into account.
You could do the same as I did and do the work yourself after waiting a couple of weeks for it to arrive and save some money but if you want one in this condition and want to receive it a day or two later this is the price I am asking, just so you know why I'm asking for and sticking to this price. Thank you if you have got this far. :) P.

Back
Top Bottom