Gambling Winfall

I'll just throw this in the ring. Very tough times lie ahead economically and it is always smart to have "bug out" money on hand. Just sayin'..........:whistle:

Reactions: Nav
Buy evm chain crypto and hold, call the market right and buy a flat.
I used to know a lot about 'cryptocurrencies' but have lost touch in the last few years. I find it interesting when people bring up the subject. I wonder if I'll muster enough enthusiasm to get back into it all.

@Mike Smart

I'll leave this here:

You know iv genuinely been looking at these.
The Sailor has always taken my fancy,
probably due to my dad being in the Navy,
anything with boats & water i’m generally mad for,
and this Razor is no exception.
the only downside is i would hate to buy it & it’s that but aggressive that it doesn’t get used, similar to my Blackland Dart, although that wasn’t expensive or the Rex Ambassador which very rarely sees the light of day,
Also my ATT Windsor seems to be a bit on the aggressive side for me,
For that reason only it stops me buying this razor

Love It
i have to say iv turned on to a bit of an Omega Fan
I have a couple but now i’m after a Planet Ocean.
This is the 3 iv been looking at.
i prefer the middle one with the Grey Face although it’s nearly £2000 more than the other two.

View attachment 101438View attachment 101439View attachment 101440
Nice. Omegas are great watches and pretty good value compared to the competition. The POs are pretty chunky too. Must admit that the simplicity of the non-chronograpg would probably draw me the the white faced one, but they're all lovely!

I used to know a lot about 'cryptocurrencies' but have lost touch in the last few years. I find it interesting when people bring up the subject. I wonder if I'll muster enough enthusiasm to get back into it all.
Feels like they are around bottom to me, EVM chain seeing more innovation than Bitcoin

Back
Top Bottom