FS: Wilkinson Sword "Sticky"

Hello Gents

Brief background: my brother came to stay, saw my WS "Sticky" and liked the look of it. Went home, finally managed to find one but doesn't like it!

He was going to put it on the Bay but I asked him to let me offer it here first, selling it on his behalf, as I'd rather you guys got first dibs.

He's already bought a more aggressive razor (being a beardy sort of chap - we're like Esau and Jacob - although I'm not sure what he got, probably an Aristocrat knowing him! I must remember to ask). Anyway, he's asking £45 + £5 postage.

Hope these ramblings all make sense. I can only add that I love my Stickies ( :oops: ) and they don't come up for sale very often. Fantastic mild shaver, it tames the mighty Feather and is a pleasure to use. Classic, too - designed by Kenneth Grange, only in production 1968 - 1971.

Photos to follow but basically it looks like this:

IMG_2099-small.JPG

Same photo.

Still got two. Can't bring myself to part with either of them, an almost invisible variation in the head designs mean they shave very slightly differently. :geek:

Have you still got one? Do you use it?

Along with my Flair Tip Rocket they are all the razors I ever need - certainly the only ones I shave with these days.

I'll post a picture of all three together if you want!

Except you'd think I'd photoshopped it!

:lol:

Rev-O said:

yeah come on lets see all three, all next to each other with todays newspaper as a background....................come on, i call your bluff ;)

028-sherlock-01.png

sunburyboy93 said:
Rev-O said:

yeah come on lets see all three, all next to each other with todays newspaper as a background....................come on, i call your bluff ;)

028-sherlock-01.png
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sunburyboy93 said:
Rev-O said:

028-sherlock-01.png

I'd be very careful here S,, doubting a man of the Church could result in a 'plague of Jewels' on your household :shock: :shock: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Oh wait a minute,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Youve had that one already haven't you? :lol:
regards, beejay

beejay said:
sunburyboy93 said:
Rev-O said:

028-sherlock-01.png

I'd be very careful here S,, doubting a man of the Church could result in a 'plague of Jewels' on your household :shock: :shock: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Oh wait a minute,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Youve had that one already haven't you? :lol:
regards, beejay

Ollie, i'm sorry

scared-smile-hiding-behind-couch.gif

This place is the best.

Sorry about that Fatboy btw - I should have just snapped it up and offered it here for the same, posting the link to the completed sale as proof.

I wonder what it will go for. Overrated imho - the Slim is marginally better. Ah well.

Back
Top Bottom