FS - Trumpers almond Shaving cream tube 75g new - ALL GONE!

Hi

I have some 75g tubes of Trumpers almond shaving cream for sale. They are brand new and unopened but do not come in a box and the tubes are a little dented but contents are all fine. They are just £3 each delivered in UK.

I also have some 50g tubes of Crabtree & Evelyn Nomad calming shave cream in same condition as above for £2.50 delivered.

I could also do 1 of each for £5.

I am new to DE shaving so also may be interested in some swaps for blades, brushes etc.

Just PM me if interested.

Shaun

Re: FS - Trumpers almond Shaving cream tube 75g new unopened

Good price if i didnt have enough cream to last me for the next 5 years i would have had a few off you :D

Hi

Just 2 of the trumpers almond left and 4 of the nomad. PM me if interested.

Regards

Shaun

Received mine today, saying that only just, the Nomad tube had torn thru the end on the envelope and was half way out, maybe going 'walk about' (is that what nomads do!).
Any how, thankyou Shaun Im looking forward to trying these out.

paul

Re: FS - Trumpers almond Shaving cream tube 75g new - ALL GO

Hi

These have all gone now, may be able to get hold of a few more.

If anyone is interested just PM me.

Checked out my Trumpers Almond this morning, very impressed. Considerably better than the TOBS almond i have had in the past!

Tried Trumpers almond last night, lathered up beautifully and Im sure my skin looks/feels better this morning than with my usual cream,,,,or could that be 'cause its been bright and sunny today!
thanks again S
paul

Update on the shaving creams I bought. I have used the Nomad for two days now and absolutely love the stuff. Seems to take slightly longer to lather than the Trumpers, but only seconds. Wow this lather is brilliant and my skin feels great, some creams tend to dry my skin but not this one. This is my fave one to date, cant wait til tomorrow to use it again...

Shaun do you have any more? I think Im becoming addicted...

Back
Top Bottom