FS New Forest Tubby 2

For Sale: A New Forest Tubby 2 in two band with ivory imitation handle. I must add the handle looks fantastic. I hope Fido does more brushes with that material.

I recently purchased this - well this week. I've done a few test lathers and 2 proper ones. The brush details can be seen here : <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://newforestbrushes.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-forest-tubby-1-and-2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://newforestbrushes.blogspot.com/20 ... and-2.html</a><!-- m -->

For a few reasons I'm selling this brush. I didn't really get on with it. It's too large for my brush stand as well. Also I prefer the softer New Forest 2211, you have to try these things to find out. Anyway I'm offering this for £40 including postage.

Can I offer some words of caution/advice here.... based on sending a few dozen packages to Spain.

You have to get the address exactly right - and clearly labelled (preferably printed) - or it'll make it's way back to the sender... so put the senders address on it clearly.

About 95% of the time the package will be delivered in 6-10 days.
About 98% of the time it'll be delivered by 30 days
About 2% of packages simply vanish never to be seen again.

For the protection of both parties (and because a signed for one never went missing for me) I'd urge you spend the extra £4.something on signed for.

Thanks for your warning.

Milogciachez, I shall check prices tomorrow for being signed for. I'd prefer to go for that option or not send to Spain based on that advice. Let me know.

Currently the Brush is still for sale until I get a PM requesting paypal details etc.

I hope you will be lucky again Fido, I recommended to the chap he got a new one direct from you. Besides it's no great shame if I don't sell it. It's still a good brush, I just prefer the NF2211.

man of leisure said:
Skin Glider said:
when i use to send things to Turkey, I was lucky if 50% made it !!

+ 50% do not get here ie 300 shark blades never received thankfully pay pal dispute sorted in 30 mins. flat

i ordered 400 astras from turkey, never showed after 7 weeks, agreed to wait another 3 weeks and seller sent a "sweetner" as a thank you for my patience, the "sweetner" showed up in 3 weeks but the 400 never did, seller refunded me in full.

must be some well groomed turkish postal workers out there ;)

Back
Top Bottom