FS - Neep Extra Silvertip Verderer Elite 24mm Brush

For sale is a 24mm extra silvertip Rod Neep brush with an imitation horn handle. This is a wonderful brush and I can only fault it in one area, size. It is simply too big for me. The extra silvertip is beautifully soft to the touch and it lathers superbly.

From Rods own description:

The brush has very soft tips for comfortable lathering, and yet is so closely packed that the hairs themselves have a good stiff "backbone". Apply pressure to the end of the hairs on your palm, and they take quite a lot before they bend. Ideal for face lathering and yet still perfect for working up a lather in a bowl or scuttle. The brush holds a lot of water when wet!

This is the longer length 58 mm handle and it comes with it's own stand and a certificate from Rod with the individual serial number and a wax sealed thong as in the photo.

6159181335_ba8b60631a_z.jpg

6159725094_a796aa6e90_z.jpg

I have used this brush at most 7 times but at 24 mm it is just too big for me. If you like a big bush, I mean brush, you'll love this one!

£40 posted within UK

These are great brushes! I have one with a different handle (in malachite) but the same type of knot. It's certainly not a small knot, but I wouldn't call it really big either. Unbloomed the knot is about as big as my Semogue SOC.
Grab this while it lasts!

Marcel said:
These are great brushes! I have one with a different handle (in malachite) but the same type of knot. It's certainly not a small knot, but I wouldn't call it really big either. Unbloomed the knot is about as big as my Semogue SOC.
Grab this while it lasts!

I second that. Neep brushes are quality, and made in limited numbers so quite exclusive!

well, those extra stuffed silvertip knots are a pleasure to use, at least mine is! The only brush that comes close to that one, how nice I think it is to crush on my chops, is my Chubby 2 in super - very luxerious feel ... and my 26 mm doesn't feel to big :D

It's a wonderful brush but I prefer my Semogue 2 band for face lathering. That's the brush I reach for every day so this beauty is getting overlooked. It's big in comparison to the semogue but maybe I'm just used to the stiffer 2 band so the silvertip feels bigger as it's softer.

Back
Top Bottom