FS: Muhle Travel Case #COMPLETE#

Evening gents,

I think this will probably be the last thing of my clear out.

It's a metal Muhle travel case. I bought it a while back when I had my 34c but I don't have that razor now and still kept this!

Here's a few pics..

44908c5a.jpg

c4f86e5f.jpg

d0cc7b36.jpg

It has a few marks but otherways it's quite nice.

I've never seen one of these for sale before so but I paid €38 (inc post!) or so direct from Muhle.

I'm after £23 posted plus paypal fees.

Thanks for looking!

RE: FS: Muhle Travel Case

Hammers81 said:
Silly question, but what are the dimensions of the case? Thanks.

11cm x 6cm x 2.5cm
(I had mine handy)

the internal dimensions are a little more complex but I can tell you that as well as the Muhle razor it is designed for, it can easily be modified to accomodate both an Edwin Jagger de89 and a Gillette Slim Adjustable - the liner is some kind of chipboard, easily filed or Dremelled to shape.

FS: Muhle Travel Case

Gingerpose said:
Hammers81 said:
Silly question, but what are the dimensions of the case? Thanks.

11cm x 6cm x 2.5cm
(I had mine handy)

the internal dimensions are a little more complex but I can tell you that as well as the Muhle razor it is designed for, it can easily be modified to accomodate both an Edwin Jagger de89 and a Gillette Slim Adjustable - the liner is some kind of chipboard, easily filed or Dremelled to shape.

Thanks for the info. Very kind of you to check! I've got a Merkur 34c hd. Would that fit into the case without modification?

FS: Muhle Travel Case

Thanks for the replies chaps.

34C fits straight in. My 37c fits in without any problems and this is pretty much the same size.

Hope that helps!

Dipesh

Back
Top Bottom