FS - La Toja Shave Sticks COMPLETED

Got four of these to sell on at no profit to me, just covering cost of postage, item and jiffy bag.

£3.75 each (not including any paypal fees so if these show up please pay etc)

Checked postage and it seems to be similar cost to post within uk and EU, so no problems for sending to the EU.

They are the 50gr sticks which should be the same Max got from the Carrefour in Barcelona ( i bought the last five they had out...)

Back there in December for 3 nights and i'll have more room in case next time so will be attempting to buy more again if there is a demand.

PM me

Jonathan

RE: FS - La Toja Shave Sticks

Cracking price, I paid a fiver on Fleabay.

Well worth the investment.

Don't suppose you saw any Floid while you were out there did you Jon?

Off out to watch the derby (Liverpool versus that other lot...) so will respond to the next PM as and when, can't promise today as i may be celebrating wildly with alcohol or drowning my sorrows.

Also, i reckon i may be able to bring maybe 20 sticks back (or possibly more if i underpack) in December so if there is a decent demand i will get as many as i can and that could mean people could have 3-4 each if they wanted. I'd have to obviously figure out the postage etc and then advise the cost.

I would like a place holder for 3 sticks. I understand the postage will be all mine as well. I tried one from Max and it's just wonderful stuff --- in my travel kit. I want to give one to my son and friend for Christmas. Thanks for the offer, much appreciated. regards, Robert

All done on this lot. Will start a new thread closer to the time (early december) and will do it in order of requests on that one so i will try and copy the requests over from here for starters.

Back
Top Bottom