FS - Cherry wood & Silvertip Brush------Now Sold

A handle based on the old Simpson Rover which might be making a comeback.
I've no idea of the original size but this handle is 54mm tall and 40mm wide at the base. I just wanted to try the size and shape out.
Made from a nice piece of Cherry, oiled and buffed.
Its fitted with a lovely 22mm Silvertip knot which is quite dense and beautifully soft at the tips. Lovely creamy colour as well.
I can set the loft at whatever is required, I think it's showing at around 51mm.
I knocked the handle when I was taking it off the lathe and there's a tiny dent.
The brush feels really comfortable in the hand and its a good size for larger hands.
In view of the slight dent and subjective shape,with knot fitted including P&P to UK,,,,,,,£28.00.
regards, beejay

[attachment=3043][attachment=3044]

Attachments

• P1030262.JPG
    P1030262.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 61
  • P1030263.JPG
    P1030263.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 44
RE: FS - Cherry wood & Silvertip Bbrush

You are getting a custom made brush for the cost of the knot, I have 2 of Bills brushes and they both great. Great handcrafted brush at a bargain price. If I had not just ordered another brush from him i would snap his hand off for this one.
I will be very suprised if this hangs around for long.

missingskin said:
You are getting a custom made brush for the cost of the knot, I have 2 of Bills brushes and they both great. Great handcrafted brush at a bargain price. If I had not just ordered another brush from him i would snap his hand off for this one.

Well, I'm waiting for reply from him :)

Helveticum said:
missingskin said:

Well, I'm waiting for reply from him :)

Hope you get it as you will not be dissapointed, it's a great looking brush......just remember to oil the handle now and then to keep it in top condition.

Back
Top Bottom