FS: Aristocrat Adjustable 1961 (G4) - **Complete**

SOLD

For sale an Aristocrat Adjustable British Presentation Set from 1961 (G4).

The razor is in fabulous condition. The plating and lacquer is 100% present. Numbers completely black. Mechanically perfect, the adjustment works exactly as it should, making a nice audible click as you move through the settings.

The leather case is in very good condition, it closes tightly and outside is almost perfect apart from one imperfection on the front right corner (see pic). The only problem inside is some of the dye has transferred from the red velvet onto the silk lining near the hinge.

Blade box is original to the set. Unfortunately there are no unused blades left. There are a few used blue blades in the back of the dispenser.

Considering the rarity of this set and the overall condition I'm looking for £80 delivered in the UK (Special Delivery). Elsewhere, PM me for details.

Payment via PayPal gift please.

Any questions please ask.

Thanks,
James

23086dbe.jpg

33409d09.jpg

d22ecea7.jpg

a775e9ba.jpg

DSC_0857.jpg

DSC_0858.jpg

DSC_0859.jpg

DSC_0860.jpg

DSC_0862.jpg

DSC_0863.jpg

DSC_0864.jpg

DSC_0868.jpg

DSC_0865.jpg

DSC_0866.jpg

DSC_0867.jpg

Re: FS: Aristocrat Adjustable 1961 (G4) boxed in great condi

It is something special isn't it? I thought long and hard about whether to let it go or not.

Re: FS: Aristocrat Adjustable 1961 (G4) boxed in great condi

Oh boy this looks fabulous, I can see what slick meant about getting thru loads of dosh when you start de shaving, I'll dream about this razor tonight :shave

you do seem to source some good stuff FB

Re: FS: Aristocrat Adjustable 1961 (G4) - SOLD

Well gents. Put your money back in your pockets. It's now sold.

canon said:

You've some reputation on here Max. Even when it's not your razor, you get the credit. :lol:

Yellow Jim said:
Well gents. Put your money back in your pockets. It's now sold.

canon said:

You've some reputation on here Max. Even when it's not your razor, you get the credit. :lol:

Glad it's gone, temptation is out of the way, if it was still on here tomorrow I'd probably gotten it myself...

Well done :p Credit where credit is due, this one was a stunner, whoever bought it did the right thing, you won't find a boxed one in this condition again anytime soon!

Max

FrenchBlade said:
Well done :p Credit where credit is due, this one was a stunner, whoever bought it did the right thing, you won't find a boxed one in this condition again anytime soon!

Max

It's gone to a good home.

I'm regretting selling it already though. :oops:

Sunbury buying a razor that's not just come out of a car boot... :eek:

Must. Sit. Down. :lol:

Lipsy

Back
Top Bottom