FS Aristocrat #21 cased ***COMPLETED***

Hello all,
For sale is one of my Aristocrat #21's:blush: This is not getting the use it deserves and I'd prefer it to go to a loving home of one of our members, rather than an unkown eBay home.

Case is in superb condition externally, with only fading of the Gillette logo internally and some slight marking of the internal fabric. Chrome lip of the case has some very minor plate loss and the blade container is present, but has one small spot of plate loss.

Razor itself is in good/very good overall condition. Handle & TTO are bright & shiney with only some tiny micro spec's of wear on the band between the TTO & handle.

Underside of the base plate is unmarked, as is the inside of the blade tray & inside of the silo doors.

Blade gap is spot on, guard bars are straight as an arrow, the TTO mechanism is smooth, no lazy doors and everything works perfectly.

Now the downside:icon_cry2: The outside four corners of the silo doors have plate loss and are showing brass, plus there are surface scratches (not deep & can't be felt) across both doors. Plate loss is smooth & not pitted in any way.

Non of this effects the quality of the shave that this gives, which is fantastic.
I've tried to describe this a critically as possible, but the attached photos tell the full story.
[attachment=3099]
[attachment=3100]
[attachment=3101]
[attachment=3102]
[attachment=3103]
I would like £65 plus any PayPal fees (if applicable) and this includes recorded delivery in the UK, overseas will incur whatever additional charges Royal Mail make to get it to you via a tracked & signed for service.

I think this is a fair price for this, as I would expect one in this condition, with a great case, but without the brassing to be worth in the region of £130.

PM me if you want this or have any questions, I'm not really interested in trades at this time, as I need the cash & the space.

I've reached the limit of attachments for this post, so will add a couple of extra pictures in a new post shortly.

Extra photo's as promised.
[attachment=3104]
[attachment=3105]

Back
Top Bottom