FS: Are you man enough for this razor? (SOLD)

For sale: unbranded brown bakelite DE safety razor in excellent condition. Very light and VERY aggressive (the reason I am selling, actually). I have tried with mild blades and it is just super sharp. Great if you like that sort of thing or use the vintage blades it was designed for but I prefer a milder razor. Much respect for this excellent shaving tool though!

Difficult to price but was thinking £10 including UK postage.

:icon_evil: :icon_eek:

Pics:
https://picasaweb.google.com/114359518161826006500/September282011?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMHVzOnogfmwygE&feat=directlink

RE: FS: Vintage Bakelite Razor (NOW WITH GRATUITOUS PHOTOS)

Is it too much money or just not interesting enough?
I'm guessing with so few people having 'read' the thread over the last few days it's the latter...

RE: FS: Vintage Bakelite Razor (NOW WITH GRATUITOUS PHOTOS)

I just bet if you'd titled the thread something like, "Are you man enough for this bad boy" virtually every TSR member would have read it ! (Guys are kinda like that, aren't we).

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

FS: Are you man enough for this razor?

Razor. Don't need no stinking razor!....just angle the blade right and go to it! Manly is, as manly does!

RE: FS: Are you man enough for this razor?

Well not trying to be macho here as I can cut myself with anything!! Assuming that this takes standard DE blades, I will offer you £8 posted and spend the remaining £2 on kitchen roll to mop up with!

cheers

Jon

Back
Top Bottom