FS: 1955 Diplomat GONE!

Hiya,

Update: The Diplomat has been SOLD. Thank you TSR.

Well, I went and bought more shaving crap, after telling myself it was ok as long as I sold something else. Man, this goofy 'hobby' has saved me soooo much cash.

Anyway, I decided to offer up a 1955 Diplomat (A1) in quite nice shape. Very little signs of use, with just some extremely light marks on the head near the safety bars. All the gold is intact, along with the lacquer finish. The TTO works very smoothly and the handle is spotless. A very clean and shiny Diplomat. I have an Aristocrat case in fair condition that will be included and is a nice fit.

So, after some thought, I'd offer this set up for $60. That price will include really really far shipping to you guys, which will run me $9-10 or so. I'm thinking that's a reasonable price for what you get. Sigh, I've had this beauty quite a while and now it's time for a new home. Hopefully, someone will use this thing and enjoy the performance.

Oh yeah, I should also mention this razor may have been used by Sean Connery when giving the performance of his life while filming Darby O Gill and the Little People. Yeah, I heard the director may have given that to him, but I can't be positive.

Please use the pm feature if interested.

Thanks,

Martin

Attachments

• DDiplomat 007 (Small).jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 88
  • DDiplomat more pics 003 (Small).jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 84
  • DDip (Small).jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 84
Re: FS: 1955 Diplomat

Couple more pics

Attachments

• D Diplomat more pics 005 (Small).jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 81
  • D Diplomat 009 (Small).jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 81

OK, looks like I missed out. Happy to withdraw however, as an Aristocrat has just popped up in the classifieds. Hopefully I''ll get that :D

Thanks Martin,
Jason

JasonK said:
OK, looks like I missed out. Happy to withdraw however, as an Aristocrat has just popped up in the classifieds. Hopefully I''ll get that :D

Thanks Martin,
Jason

Maybe another time Jason, and thanks for your interest.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom