Free Treet blades to try

Responding to the excellent Treet blades review by pjgh, found at https://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/community/threads/a-treet-for-your-face.57114/
I offer free to anyone 8 different Treet blades that I have. You can try them and refer to the article.
The blades I have are:
Black Beauty, Dura Sharp Yellow, Dura Sharp Blue, Classic, New Steel, Platinum, 7 Days, King.
You'll receive one of each. PM the address. UK only.

I've had only one taker - LukeC, and he's received the blades. I thought there would be more takers and that the word Free still meant something.
From what I read online here and other places the Treet 7 Days sound like they would suit me fine.
Did not want to take advantage of your generosity, they were so cheap for 120 blades I just bought them and if naff can PIF them.

Thank you for the offer though, not sure how many people saw it as I don't frequent the blades sub forum often! :)

From what I read online here and other places the Treet 7 Days sound like they would suit me fine.
Did not want to take advantage of your generosity, they were so cheap for 120 blades I just bought them and if naff can PIF them.

Thank you for the offer though, not sure how many people saw it as I don't frequent the blades sub forum often! :)
Well, the 7 Days is thought by some to be Treet's flagship blade, and the higher price re-enforces that, but I am happy with the Classic and the Platinum. I get 7 shaves from them. I don't find the 7 Days any better.

Back
Top Bottom