FragranceX.com - Free Shipping (Cheap Tabac Soap etc).

Re: FragranceX.com - Free Shipping

I ordered a bottle of 'The Baron' cologne from them on 29th July, got an email on 30th to say it had been despatched, so now it's winging it's way to me. I'll update on any charges when it arrives

hunnymonster said:
Still showing in stock here - mine (replenishing No.4 stash) shipped at 0905EDT this morning

and it arrived this morning from Long Island City, NY 11101

Beats me how they can make any money on this - given USPS charge $7 for an 8oz package (4.4oz soap + I'm assuming about the same for the dish, and discounting the packaging weight)

Order placed 29th July, despatched 30th, received yesterday (missed the postman though so I only got to collect it today). There were no Customs charges, import duty, VAT, Post Office, or courier fees to pay.
Happy Days :D

Your very lucky with the custom charges I get stung every time I order from the states unless the sender says its a gift.

PaulH said:
Order placed 29th July, despatched 30th, received yesterday (missed the postman though so I only got to collect it today). There were no Customs charges, import duty, VAT, Post Office, or courier fees to pay.
Happy Days :D

That's a hell of a delay considering mine shipped on the 29th and arrived last week...

Exile said:
Your very lucky with the custom charges I get stung every time I order from the states unless the sender says its a gift.

You really cannot get stiffed if the goods are less than £18 - if you do, you can appeal all the charges and get them back. I know - I've been that soldier :)

hunnymonster said:
That's a hell of a delay considering mine shipped on the 29th and arrived last week...
Don't forget I'm in Northern Ireland, HM. To couriers that's like asking them to transport something to Alpha Centauri and it gives them the chance to get the arm in. Royal Mail don't charge extra but it does take somewhat longer

Exile said:

hunnymonster said:
You really cannot get stiffed if the goods are less than £18 - if you do, you can appeal all the charges and get them back. I know - I've been that soldier :)

The goods were about $44 (approx £28)and FragranceX had put the tick in the 'Other' box rather than the 'Gift' box. 'Beauty Supplies' was also printed on the parcel, just to make the wife jealous, because she doesn't get stuff from the USA ;)

I placed an order with these chaps earlier ths summer, took 6 weeks for delivery to Dublin.
I was just about to phone Visa re: a chargeback the day it arrived.

Just a heads up if anyone in Ireland is ever waiting for a delvery.

Sweeney Todd said:
I placed an order with these chaps earlier ths summer, took 6 weeks for delivery to Dublin.
I was just about to phone Visa re: a chargeback the day it arrived.

Just a heads up if anyone in Ireland is ever waiting for a delvery.

Any indication where it was held up? I presume inbound customs inspection...

Tabac Shave Soap.

Free worldwide delivery.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fragrancex.com/products/_cid_cologne-am-lid_T-am-pid_1248M__products.html">http://www.fragrancex.com/products/_cid ... ducts.html</a><!-- m -->

Back
Top Bottom