FragranceX.com - Free Shipping (Cheap Tabac Soap etc).

Re: FragranceX.com - Free Shipping

Well worth a go if you want to try Tabac. A few of us back in the CONUK day ordered from Fragrance X and the delivery was around ten days. Shaved with Tabac this morning actually, very nice! :shave

This soap's fragrance seems to alter significantly if it is left to dry or is unused for a while, so I have removed the little tabs on the underside of lid that allow the air to circulate seems to improve the scent a little by keeping the puck more hydrated.
Either way it is a top performer and a great deal from F X.

Hi Chaps
Think the Tabac might be sold out, have to keep checking. They have sent me this code for 10% off and free shipping.
"Summer2009". If you use the code I think it has to be exact, so, copy and paste between inverted comas. This has been a problem on the companies website before. If the Tabac soap comes back on please post, Might send for a refill. These are cheaper prices than buying in the Fatherland. As usual with I believe all German products it is fantastic.

"We will shave them on the beaches"

Good Lord HM
Well found sir. Went through the site could only find Tabac fragrances. Have read that if they are out of a product, they will E-mail you and ask if you wish notification when it is back in stock. Pretty good service.

I certainly hope there's no customs or import duty issues - I just ordered a bottle of Canoe!!!! I'll report on my own experience when the stuff arrives.

Back
Top Bottom