Fountain Ink Pen Acquisitions

For those of you interested - two discount codes for Cult Pens - valid across the site until end of Wednesday the 26th of May.

BIRTHDAY10 - 10% on £40 spend
BIRTHDAY15 - 15% on £75 spend.

@RussellR5555 - they are selling off some of the limited edition colour Lamy Safari pens (all standard nib versions) for £16.00.

Cheers - I.

@culcreuch @Blademonkey @Sabre @Ferrum
Thanks I , I will take a look. I bought an Al Star recently and really like that pen , though would like one i could put ink in instead of cartridges

Last edited:
Nearly bought this after slight miscalculation:

I was still £8,450 short after using the voucher.

If you go for it - I have a spare unused Lamy converter for the Al-Star - I'd happily send it on to you - save you enough to justify a second bottle of ink. :) Cheers - I.
For some reason, the Al-Star bronze 2019 special edition is about half the normal price at Cult Pens with a choice of nibs. I got the medium. Great pen for the price, add a bottle of ink and extra nib and it's still priced below the regular Al-Star!! ( or a converter and nib or ink)

For some reason, the Al-Star bronze 2019 special edition is about half the normal price at Cult Pens with a choice of nibs. I got the medium. Great pen for the price, add a bottle of ink and extra nib and it's still priced below the regular Al-Star!! ( or a converter and nib or ink)
Good spot - a Lamy Al-Joy calligraphy pen - with a 1.1 square cut italic nib - is one I use frequently for letter writing. For uncoated steel they write very well indeed. Cheers - I.

@RussellR5555 - see the above post from @BigBruce

How they make Lamy pens - fascinating - very German - it could probably do with a Kraftwerk soundtrack? :) - I.

Good spot - a Lamy Al-Joy calligraphy pen - with a 1.1 square cut italic nib - is one I use frequently for letter writing. For uncoated steel they write very well indeed. Cheers - I.

@RussellR5555 - see the above post from @BigBruce

How they make Lamy pens - fascinating - very German - it could probably do with a Kraftwerk soundtrack? :) - I.
I'm waiting on a 1.1 stub nib for my Al-Star, as I've used one on a Kaweco and like the result!

Can't understand why it's so much cheaper than the other colours!
View attachment 69806
It's just a fantastic deal they are doing at the moment, it's even cheaper than the Lamy Safari which is made from ABS plastic!
If I were in need of another fountain pen I would be all over this while the offer is on or while stocks last! :cool:

Edit: At that fantastic price I couldn't resist buying one, it will make a lovely gift for someone I know!

Paul.

Last edited:
It's just a fantastic deal they are doing at the moment, it's even cheaper than the Lamy Safari which is made from ABS plastic!
If I were in need of another fountain pen I would be all over this while the offer is on or while stocks last! :cool:

Edit: At that fantastic price I couldn't resist buying one, it will make a lovely gift for someone I know!

Paul.
Paul,
I can't believe you used the word "need" on this forum. Members are choking on their "What are you drinking tonight?" !

Back
Top Bottom