Forums

1gear said:
Well, you learn something new everyday.
The only thing that i remember of snuff is on 'A Life of Grime' when an old guy on there had it. All his pillows and bed linen were stained from it if i remember right.

Sounds like Sir Prize! Did you see Fido's thread about changing bed linen? Notice how Anthony kept quiet about how often he changes his?

This is the only one that I am active on.

Apart from here I'm on a football forum (occasional poster).

B&B, only lurking these days, as I'm finding now that I relate to the topics less and less. The final straw was when I read a thread started by a guy asking if there was any Buddhists on the forum. The first reply offended me. So now I'm only checking the reviews as and when required.

A Scottish airgun forum. Joined last summer when I bought a gun to control the rabbits coming into my garden. Never posted on there though.

Same user name on all, and if I change my avatar, then I will keep it the same on all forums.

I tried sniffing Coke, but the bubbles got right up my nose. Will stick to drinking it with ice and lime in a tall glass. :lol:

sonny said:
Jeez. This is the stuff SWMBO's Granny uses. She has it in a tina nd gets it from indian stores.
Wish I could - I have to go to the West End for mine.
Not that I really object.
Tube to Leicester Square for G.Smith & Sons on Charing Cross Road, then an amble down Jermyn St to the junction with St. James' St for Davidoff's on the corner, then down St. James to Fox & Lewis and then across the park to finish up at Jayems in Victoria Street.
Usually time for a restorative and then swing one's cane in the direction of home.
Such a fatigue!

What i find works best with the other shaving forums is to disregard all opinions then stay a while, eventually you will learn who's opinion you should respect, i have one or two what i call good friend on b&b there are a lot of self opinionated muppets on there granted, you will find it's frequented by a lot of kids which explains quite a lot actually, the more long term members are more reserved in their posting.

Right im on quite a few forums.

tech pc
ocuk
b&b
bike radar
mtbr
scoobynet
sidc
intj forum
candlepower

And of course here those above are what i like the most especially the intj forum, full of like minded individuals there.

Though the more i post here the more i am enjoying it, i tend to start off slow only posting in threads that interest me, once i find my niche i should become more active.