Forums

A cycling one under the same username and also on a lorry forum under the name of JoeG.
Think thats about it. I try to keep the same username now and 1gear is pretty much the one i use. Only got a different one on the truck forum because i started it up ages ago.

I'm on 4. Teabag on this and SMF (though I very rarely go on that now) and I use AEK on a couple of beer forums and am also on a bonsai forum and a cancer forum.

I only really count this as a forum I regularly correspond on.

I'm on Basenotes as "dheese_dave" cos I registered with finger trouble. I've only posted on it a couple of times, I don't even know what it is. I'm also on a Hewlett Packard support forum.

If you Google "cheese_dave" you get to see a number of bonkers Twitter conversations between me and some mates. "MCFATTY! WHERE ARE YOU? I'M SHOUTING AGAIN" - Not really sure what that was about.

You can also find my Canadian holiday blog, and my Flickr site if you want to know how ugly I am and how gorgeous my wife is when she's eating food.

A non-league football forum.

A fishing forum.

A gambling forum.

Some Martial arts forums.

Too many usernames to list.

I'm on a load of forums, not always active all the time but the main ones are:-

A couple of smoking cessation forums.
A couple of cycling forums.
A couple of shaving forums.
A martial arts forum.
A marine aquaria forum.
A woodworking forum
A few IT based forums.

The main shaving forums
some watch forums
some running forums

all with the same username - I don't have much originality or memory!!

Its interesting to see what other interests people have.

I'm active on here,

Shave My Face
Lowfly.net
The Honda Accord Owners Club

I'm a member of a few others, but not really active.

Ian

No one spotted the deliberate mistake, tut tut, shame on you all. I said I was on 4 when I put down 6 :oops: . The latter 2 I haven't been on for a number of years though I should go on the cancer one again. My dad passed away last October from bowel and secondary liver cancer. I was diagnosed with skin cancer and was operated on 13 April 2007. Went for my check up last week and I have to have another op on........................13 April. Deja Vu springs to mind.
I am also on a home beer brewing forum but since my dad died have lost all the enthusiasm for brewing my own so disregard .
Okay chaps, now you know my medical history :roll: carry on with the thread please ;) I am going in the kitchen to carry on making my soup!! :hungrig

I'm far more active here than elsewhere, but Arrowhead is also present at ShaveReady and Straight Razor Place. I've sort of lapsed on the Sagittarius archery board, where my username made some sense.

Back
Top Bottom