Forums

1gear said:
Well, you learn something new everyday.
The only thing that i remember of snuff is on 'A Life of Grime' when an old guy on there had it. All his pillows and bed linen were stained from it if i remember right.

Sounds like Sir Prize! Did you see Fido's thread about changing bed linen? Notice how Anthony kept quiet about how often he changes his? ;)

This is the only one that I am active on.

Apart from here I'm on a football forum (occasional poster).

B&B, only lurking these days, as I'm finding now that I relate to the topics less and less. The final straw was when I read a thread started by a guy asking if there was any Buddhists on the forum. The first reply offended me. So now I'm only checking the reviews as and when required.

A Scottish airgun forum. Joined last summer when I bought a gun to control the rabbits coming into my garden. Never posted on there though.

Same user name on all, and if I change my avatar, then I will keep it the same on all forums.

Pig Cat said:
Thanks Anthony, that's answered my question very well. The only way of knowing much more would be to take some myself I suppose. Actually I'm quite happy with Coke at present, but if I decide to give it a go perhaps I might PM you for a small sample?

Kind regards,

Adam

I tried sniffing Coke, but the bubbles got right up my nose. Will stick to drinking it with ice and lime in a tall glass. :lol:

sonny said:
Jeez. This is the stuff SWMBO's Granny uses. She has it in a tina nd gets it from indian stores.
Wish I could - I have to go to the West End for mine.
Not that I really object.
Tube to Leicester Square for G.Smith & Sons on Charing Cross Road, then an amble down Jermyn St to the junction with St. James' St for Davidoff's on the corner, then down St. James to Fox & Lewis and then across the park to finish up at Jayems in Victoria Street.
Usually time for a restorative and then swing one's cane in the direction of home.
Such a fatigue!

What i find works best with the other shaving forums is to disregard all opinions then stay a while, eventually you will learn who's opinion you should respect, i have one or two what i call good friend on b&b there are a lot of self opinionated muppets on there granted, you will find it's frequented by a lot of kids which explains quite a lot actually, the more long term members are more reserved in their posting.

Right im on quite a few forums.

tech pc
ocuk
b&b
bike radar
mtbr
scoobynet
sidc
intj forum
candlepower

And of course here those above are what i like the most especially the intj forum, full of like minded individuals there.

Though the more i post here the more i am enjoying it, i tend to start off slow only posting in threads that interest me, once i find my niche i should become more active.

Back
Top Bottom