Fitjar Soap

Ids

I'm getting an ever increasing itch for giving this a try (along with mdc) anyone have any experience with with it?

And what neroli Smell like anyway!

I received a puck (Neroli) but sent it back to Exec Shaving y'day - I kept the same scent (Neroli) in shaving cream though. It smells pure Neroli, very spring/summery, very nice and different, not that strong (as mentioned by Fozz before over at another forum, if my memory does serve me well). Fitjar soaps contain tallow as you may already know.

However, tonight I did a few test runs on soaps/creams (as every am I do not have enough time and I may get the lather wrong with a new soap/cream).

One of the test runs I did tonight was the Fitjar Folgefonn Mint, in shaving cream. What I experienced was clearly above any expectations, this cream is preliminarily highly recommended. More soon, but seems this stuff is really good, and Scotty has already spoken with similar words.

Slightly irrelevant to this thread, but as we talk about good soaps lately and most of those interested will read this, the other soap that surpassed my expectations during the test runs tonight was Provence Sante - John (jhclaire) was right, it is indeed fantastic... So at the moment seems MdC / Fitjar / Provence Sante are high up there, more tests needed but a point to consider for those who are looking into getting any of these products. More soon.

I have no experience with their soaps. I have used 2 creams & think they are a very good product, some of the best creams i have used.

The scents i had were, Bee My Honey & Wild Thing Well Bred.

Well yes, correct, now I managed to find the thread. It was Fozz asking for -not providing- info on the Neroli creams.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=148171&highlight=fitjar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread ... ght=fitjar</a><!-- m -->

but where do we get it from...read some good things,,,but i cant find it reasonably priced,,,or is it very expensive

No, at the moment we don't, I believe. But Exec Shaving do a 10% discount every now and then (e.g. summer) which on the other hand of course is not that much anyway, as they sell any premium items more or less at standard prices (and especially when you compare with other sales like the B&H 15% off). Good service though from Exec Shaving.

I believe I have a 5% off my next purchase with them, have to find the paper with the coupon code, although I know that probably won't be enough for you. Fitjar goods are expensive, as of course are Castle Forbes, The Art of Shaving, etc.

They're worth it, though.

We have just set up a permanent discount code for The Shaving Room members.

To receive 10% off your offers, please enter TSR11 in the discount code box at checkout.

Although the yipee2010 code is still also valid for 10% off, for our records I'd appreciate if members used the TSR11 code.

Thank you!

Ally

Back
Top Bottom