First Shaving Purchases of 2010

Well one of me NY resolutions has gone tits up!

I have a straight on the way. Also Tabac soap, Tabac AS & Shark blades ( only a 5 pack ). A bullet tip Micromatic is just getting put on a USPS van as I type. I am not counting my Semogue 2009 LE as I paid for it last year.

Im glad SWMBO is out all day Thursday & Friday :lol:

:lol: She Who Must Be Obeyed But Occasionally Dodged, eh Fozz? I'm with ya.

hunnymonster said:
A Lothantique soap from Moosie.co.uk (sale on shaving stuff there... posted by somebody here but then deleted for some reason) is en route to me...

I'd forgotten all about that one. Time has flown.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1280" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1280</a><!-- l -->

I'd decided not to get anything for 2010 - and then fell by the wayside acquiring a SS and a Fatboy. Why? Because I wanted to.

Vinny - glad you like the Arko... a soap easier to lather than a cream.

fozz77 said:
joe mcclaine said:
Arko arrived. It's a keeper.

The scent is lemony clean - almost cologne-like.

tis good stuff Vinny. I am down to my last 17.5 sticks :lol:

Looks like it's you, me and Vinnie now Fozz?

The smell can be a tad alarming at first but it soon calms itself down...the ultimate lather beast.

Any news from Vinnie on his first dabble?

1gear said:
You do worry me Vinny :eek: :shock: :|
Do you have a room, with a big cupboard in, and lots of shaving stuff neatly packed away in it?

I picture something similar , except the cupboard is filled with non-shaving stuff . Then there is a room devoted soaps, one for creams etc;
:lol: :lol: :lol:

joe mcclaine said:
Just a (medium sized) box under the bed, which contains;

20 x MWF
36 x Arko
100 x Palmolive sticks
1 x Spare Razor
1 x Spare Brush
1000 x Red Personna

Shavepocalypse?

Pah!
Running low on MWF Vinny! Id get stocked up if i were you, what if they just stopped making them tomorrow :eek: :shock:

Back
Top Bottom