First SE recommendations

I quite like the look of that, something different to try. May well need to purchase one and track a few blades down

I quite like the look of that, something different to try. May well need to purchase one and track a few blades down
Check to see if you are eligible to buy on website. I think that these days Razors from USA have got more expensive and postage wanted is rather steep.
There is of course the Schick Buster - A PAL Injectomatic made in UK. Again can be a lot cheaper if purchased via Forums.

Last edited:
There is of course the Schick Buster - A PAL Injectomatic made in UK. Again can be a lot cheaper if purchased via Forums.

You're not wrong there ...

I have an eBay view for PAL, largely for any of the ASR double edge razors rather than injectors, but see the Injecto-Matic come through with notable frequency, often fully boxed/cased. With three-piece AC razors being more popular nowardays, the choice of blades seems better now.

I've not read the posts above so please excuse me if this has already been said, I think you can't go far wrong with a Every - Ready 1912 razor, you can pick up a good on for around £20 and they will give you a fantastic shave, a good stepping stone into the world of SE shaving.

Paul.

Last edited:
That is a very good deal with free postage, you get three twin blades as well (the best) and you will have a metal magazine to transfer blades to in the future (don't throw it away when empty)
Cheap as chips. (I don't need another one and I have plenty of twin blades - or else...)

Surely you meant to say £10.
I have quite a few 1912s and I only paid £22 for a complete Bathroom set and even more for a Sun-ray.
All others were under a tenner. If they are under a fiver they need a bit of cleaing... which is easy...
When I find a really filthy 1912 for next-to-nothing in the wild, I can't resist. 20 minutes of work and they look as-good-as-new.