First SE recommendations

... or 3D print one, (almost) for free.
zynwKx6.jpeg

A Lovely Schick Schick Injector Like this One is Good Value for Money..Very Easy to Use..The Blades that Come with this Razor are Some of the Best Ever Made..You Can Buy Modern Injector Blades to Go with It..:rolleyes:

Bil;ly

I quite like the look of that, something different to try. May well need to purchase one and track a few blades down

I quite like the look of that, something different to try. May well need to purchase one and track a few blades down
Check to see if you are eligible to buy on website. I think that these days Razors from USA have got more expensive and postage wanted is rather steep.
There is of course the Schick Buster - A PAL Injectomatic made in UK. Again can be a lot cheaper if purchased via Forums.

Last edited:
There is of course the Schick Buster - A PAL Injectomatic made in UK. Again can be a lot cheaper if purchased via Forums.

You're not wrong there ...

I have an eBay view for PAL, largely for any of the ASR double edge razors rather than injectors, but see the Injecto-Matic come through with notable frequency, often fully boxed/cased. With three-piece AC razors being more popular nowardays, the choice of blades seems better now.

I've not read the posts above so please excuse me if this has already been said, I think you can't go far wrong with a Every - Ready 1912 razor, you can pick up a good on for around £20 and they will give you a fantastic shave, a good stepping stone into the world of SE shaving.

Paul.

Last edited:
That is a very good deal with free postage, you get three twin blades as well (the best) and you will have a metal magazine to transfer blades to in the future (don't throw it away when empty)
Cheap as chips. (I don't need another one and I have plenty of twin blades - or else...)

I've not read the posts above so please excuse me if this has already been said, I think you can't go far wrong with a Every - Ready 1912 razor, you can pick up a good on for around £20 and they will give you a fantastic shave, a good stepping stone into the world of SE shaving.

Paul.
Surely you meant to say £10.
I have quite a few 1912s and I only paid £22 for a complete Bathroom set and even more for a Sun-ray.
All others were under a tenner. If they are under a fiver they need a bit of cleaing... which is easy...
When I find a really filthy 1912 for next-to-nothing in the wild, I can't resist. 20 minutes of work and they look as-good-as-new.

Back
Top Bottom